New York, NYC, NY.
Management Training Courses
Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses
The institute offers government courses, corporate
training programs, strategic retreats, group seminars, and executive action-learning workshops in New York City (NYC).
The courses cover the ten General
Management (GM) functions, including Business Strategy
Management, Human Resources Management (HRM), Marketing Management, Management
Accounting, Finance Management, Operations Management, Management
Information Systems, Business Law for Managers, Managerial Economics, and Management Leadership.
List of Management Training Courses
Management Training Calendar
The Professional Training Advantage
- 600 Third Avenue, 2nd floor, Manhattan, New York 10016 , USA
- 118-35 Queens Blvd #400, Forest Hills, New York 11375, USA
Nearby Hotels (Manhattan)
- Grand Hyatt Grand Central
- Westin New York Grand Central
- Note: You can use Google Maps to see more nearby hotels
Nearby Hotels (Forest Hills)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Queens/Fresh Meadows
- Courtyard by Marriott New York Queens/Fresh Meadows
- Holiday Inn Express New York Queens - Maspeth
Manhattan Nearby Landmarks & Attractions ( 5-10 minutes walk)
- Grand Central
- Times Square
- United Nations, HQ
- New York Library & Bryant Park
- Empire State Building
- East River
- Central Park South End (15 minutes walk)
Forest Hills Landmarks & Attractions
- New York Hall of Science (10 minutes by car)
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park / Unisphere (10 minutes)
- Shopping Malls (Queens Center, Rego Center, The Shops at Atlas
Park) (10 minutes)
- JFK and LaGuardia Airports (15 minutes)
- Manhattan (30 minutes by car or train)
New York City Travel Resources
- NYC Visitor Guide http://www.nyc.com/visitor_guide/
Other Training Venues
The Executive Action-Learning (EAL) Difference
The management training courses are customized executive action-learning (EAL) workshops with a focus on performance development. The training
programs are designed
for management candidates, professional managers, entrepreneurs and management consultants.
The executive action-learning differs from traditional seminars and training programs in focus, content and delivery. The Institute's EAL training model makes the following major shifts:
- From theoretical education to experiential education
- From passive (listening) to active (doing)
- From teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning
- From generic education to customized training
- From a teaching process to an advisory process
- From memorizing to brainstorming
- From question-based exams to project-based assessments
- From knowledge transfer to knowledge creation
- From competitive learning to collaborative
Management Training Calendar
Training courses, workshops and seminars are offered during the following months:
December, January and February.
March, April and May.
June, July and August.
- Autumn: September, October and November.
For specific dates, please visit: