International Institute of Management
Culture, Value and Code of Conduct
- We are an international independent
non-partisan private and public policy think tank. Our focus is
economic empowerment through education. We are not a foreign
affairs, political or lobbying organization. Our advisors research
and disseminate best strategies and practices to help businesses and
- Our associates have diverse national,
ethnic, cultural, religious, political and geographic backgrounds,
yet they focus on common human development goals. We do not condemn
others who differ with our opinions. There are many organizations
that focus on political differences, we focus on common values and
- Our think tank advisors are not employees;
they are not paid to support a certain point of view, they volunteer
their time and effort to support breakthrough research and promote
causes they believe in. These causes are focused on the
socioeconomic development and well-being of all people regardless of
their national origin. They are truly independent thinkers and are
not influenced by financial, societal, or peer pressures.
- No individual or organization is without
some degree of bias. We declare that our bias is in favor of peace
over war, unity over division, human rights over power, and
collaboration over competition. On social issues, many of our
members tend to be liberals who favor diversity and personal
freedoms. On fiscal issues, many of our members tend to be
conservatives who favor limited government and balanced budgets.
Culture and Values
- We value integrity, diversity, excellence,
innovation, collaboration, respect, open communication, continuous
learning, and development.
- Client's success is our business. It does
not make sense to advise organizations on success, if our associates
are not successful in their own right.
- We help our associates break from the
boundaries of traditional inefficient employment models into
"entrepreneurship" models that provide new levels of individual and
- To achieve our goals, we work to form
global alliances with other successful professionals and
organizations that share the same basic values and interests.
Code of Conduct
- By associating with the Institute, you will
be exposed to new ideas and knowledge. You agree to credit the
Institute and its advisors for any acquired knowledge.
- Think tank success requires free thinking,
brainstorming and communication; Feel free to criticize ideas, not
- You agree to protect the reputation,
confidentiality and privacy of the Institute and its advisors.
- To lead is to serve others. Be supportive
- Our work is international, our clients and
associates are global citizens who care about the same issues we do.
The Institute prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color,
national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or family
- Respect all. Always communicate with
- When it comes to social rights, no one is
- Keep the workplace safe. No drug, alcohol
use, weapons, violence or threat of violence is permitted.
- Be ethical. Declare potential conflict of
interest in all business relationships, treat others like you want
to be treated, and when in doubt, err on the side of caution.
- Positive attitude builds success and wins
friends. Be open and give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Be genuine. No one is perfect, we all make
mistakes, when we do, we shall apologize and correct it immediately.
- You may express your personal opinion in
any platform, however, you agree not to use the name Institute in
any article to promote war or discrimination against anyone. You may
associate yourself with the Institute only on topics of economic
empowerment, peace and development.
If we violate the above code, please bring it to
our attention, so we may rectify the problem.
We expect our members and associates to adhere to the
above stated professional standards. By joining our team, you agree to be guided
by the letter and the spirit of our stated goals, culture, values, and code of