Career @ International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With Us
Management Consultants and Educators
Min MBA degree or doctorate
Contractor with employment and partnership option
15+ year management experience or
10+ year management consulting experience
Project/performance based remuneration ~ $100K+
> Legal work permit
> Background and reference check
> Valid driver's license
> No criminal history
We are very selective about who we work with and who we introduce to our team
and our clients. Please read carefully before sending your resume
- As a management consultant, you'll provide training,
advisory and mentoring services to global Fortune 1000
executives. Executive education delivery options include
instructor led training (ILT) and online/distance
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of
executive education, coaching, or consulting project
- This position requires strong field and industry
specialization, an understanding of the client business
and project management discipline. An advanced subject
matter knowledge is expected in one or more fields (HRM,
IT & E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Production,
Operation, Marketing and Sales, Strategy and Planning,
Finance, Investment and Accounting)
- MBA or equivalent is required, experience with a Big
5 or Global Fortune 1000 is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation
and customer facing skills. (writing sample
- Review/Adapt/Develop training curriculum, lesson
plans, course content, reference material and assessment
projects while adhering to the Institute quality
education methods and standards
- Effectively manage pre- and post-training activities
that promote optimal learning.
- Able to work
without direct supervision in a fast paced, results
- Proven independent success is highly desirable.
- An entrepreneur who understands what it takes to work a
startup environment and is focused on business results
- Willing to learn, career focused, professional demeanor, strong
personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills
and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity,
friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable,
reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented,
results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies
and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute
to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during
major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and
external issues and contacts
Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality,
teamwork, innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time
employment and business equity opportunity (shares). You
will be considered a 1099 (self-employed) until you have
met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive
salaries, positive growth culture, and a generous benefits
package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life
Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k) retirement plan and tuition
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays
a generous clients referral fee (commission).
Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and
authorized suppliers, so you will be required to sign a
non-disclosure and non-compete agreement which will be
valid for 3 years after termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and
expectations, professional references and a cover letter
stating why you will make a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career1(at)iim-edu.org
Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.
To learn more, please visit:
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to 12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
New York, NY.
Houston, TX. Miami, FL.
January 1, 2022.
(C) 1998 - 2022 International Institute of Management, USA.
Management Training Index.