Career @ the International Institute
Work With Us - Grow With Us
Internship: Marketing & PR Trainee:
(Earn While Learn
with employment and partnership option
> $18K / year
> $30K paid management training tuition
> 5% Uncapped commission
> Legal work permit / visa
> Background and reference check
> Valid driverís license
> No criminal history
- This position is a preparation for
a marketing manager role. - training will be provided
Develop and implement all sales/marketing
recommendations to improve customer focus, training, brand standards
execution, growth, sales and profits, and achieve
the Institute consultants,
ensuring that they maximize their services' sales growth and profits,
while operating in accordance to the brand expectations and their
- Work will be distributed on
marketing (20%), media and public relations (20%), partnering and alliances (20%),
and sales support (40%)
- Experience creating and executing
direct marketing and media campaigns
- Communications program development, including trade show planning,
media coordination, online marketing and collateral
development including press releases, articles and
- Develop and maintain an ongoing liaison
between IIM and its partners
around the world
- Proficiency in presenting to small and small sized
groups, one-on-one consultative selling and prospecting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
interpersonal, computer and negotiation skills.
- Manage the development and ongoing operation of the
corporate Web site, including content, features, and
presentation, as well as on-line marketing campaigns and
- Develop web-based campaigns. The individual will be responsible for managing the
day to day operations of Pay-Per-Click search engine optimization and placements
and manage online affiliate programs.
- Conduct/monitor, analyze and research competitor
public relations and promotional initiatives.
- Maintain accurate records and submit timely reports.
- Help build IIM brand via
international and national media and public relations.
Establish and maintain media relationships with
target top-tier editors for local/national/international
- Respond to media queries and connect them to content experts, as
appropriate, providing basic program information, arranging
interviews, preparing spokespersons, researching complex questions
and/or formulating appropriate program responses
- Develop integrated public relations and marketing programs;
Engage analysts, schedule tours, and other media events;
- Manage tours, editorial calendars and interviews.
- Packaging press releases, photographs, audio clips and motion
video attractively, in order to get the attention of news editors.
- Participation in VIP visits and photography supervision.
- Developing and planning public relations events.
- Drive editorial story planning, writing and pitching to both
domestic and international press as well as all necessary reporter
follow-up efforts (fact finding, quote development/approval,
executive interview coordination, etc).
- Performance/rewards will be based on the number of positive
articles, quotes, and reviews placed in leading media outlets,
number of leads generated and number of new partners established
- Willing to learn, career focused, professional demeanor, strong
personal and phone presence, disciplined time
management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive
"can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to
team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and
priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional
image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees,
consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible
hours especially during
major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office
and/or from home
Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and
external issues and contacts
Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork,
innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment
and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a
1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries,
positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which
includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k)
retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous
clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only
by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized
suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and
non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after
termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations,
professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make
a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career1(at)iim-edu.org
Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.