Career @ International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With Us
Partner - VP Business Development - USA
Min. Bachelors degree
5+ year sales or business development experience
in professional services
Base + Commission = $100K
> Background and reference check
> Valid driver's license
> No criminal history
We are very selective about who we work with and who we introduce to our team
and our clients. Please read carefully before sending your resume
Proven success is a must. This is not an employment
position, this is an equity partnership opportunity.
- As a partner you will help in shaping the future
plans of IIM and reaping the first rewards
- As the VP of business development you will assist
the president in executing all aspects of IIM operation
with a focus on US and International market development
- This position requires strong cross-functional
knowledge and specific understanding of education,
consulting and project management disciplines.
- MBA or equivalent is required, experience with a Big
5 or Global Fortune 1000 is preferred
Can demonstrate strong value added to building The
Institute's future and help us go public.
- Has a strong professional network with corporate
clients, media and investors.
and customer facing skills.
- An entrepreneur who understands what it takes to work a
startup environment and is focused on business results
- Willing to learn, career-focused, professional demeanor, strong
personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills
and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity,
friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable,
reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented,
results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies
and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute
to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during
major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and
external issues and contacts
Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork,
innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment
and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a
1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries,
positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which
includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k)
retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous
clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only
by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized
suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and
non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after
termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations,
professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make
a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career1(at)iim-edu.org
Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to 12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
New York, NY.
Houston, TX. Miami, FL.
January 1, 2022.
(C) 1998 - 2022 International Institute of Management, USA.
Management Training Index.