Think Tank About Us
Government Training. Investment Training.
Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Soros Fund - International Investment
- Graduated from the London School of Economics
- Founds, Soros Fund Management, Open Society Fund, Soros
Foundation-Hungary , Soros Foundation-Soviet Union
- "Broke" the Bank of England in 1992 when he made $1 billion
overnight by betting $10 billion on the devaluation of the pound
- Founds Quantum Fund a $12 billion international investment fund
which is generally recognized as having had the best performance record
in the world during its 25-year history.
- Publish - The Alchemy of Finance, Opening the Soviet System,
Underwriting Democracy, Ideas and Actions
- Founds The Central European University in Budapest, Prague, and
- Received honorary doctoral degrees from the New School for Social
Research (New York) and the University of Oxford , Budapest University
of Economics and Yale University.
- As he matured, he moved from aggressive, controversial investment
practices to become an international philanthropist, standing standing
for liberal democratic causes worldwide
- He now speaks about reforming global capitalism and International
Monetary Fund (IMF) calls for the change the very system that made him
rich and calls the United States "the major obstacle to international
- Founds a network of foundations operating in 24 countries helping to
build the infrastructure and institutions of an open society through the
support of a variety of educational, cultural and economic restructuring
Books & References:
- The Alchemy of Finance: Reading the Mind of the Market
Opening the Soviet System , Weidenfeld &
Underwriting Democracy: Encouraging Free
Enterprise and Democratic Reform Among the Soviets and in Eastern Europe
, published by The Free Press1991.
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the
Management Training Courses.
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
Management Training Courses in Europe
Last Updated: February
(C) 1998 - 2020 International Institute of Management, USA.