Think Tank. About Us..
Government Courses. Investment
Courses. Corporate Training.
Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Ford Motors - (1863-1947)
" Sometimes it is the men 'higher up' who most need revamping - and they
themselves are the last to recognize it." (Henry Ford)
Henry Ford an "entrepgineer". A is unique combination of an
entrepreneur and an engineer*.
- Attends business school for three months.
- Chief engineer at Edison electric factory in Detroit.
- develop a prototype automobile in his garden ( note he did not
invent the motor car)
- Wins Grosse Point car races.
- Founds Ford Motor Co.
- Produces Model A Fordsmobile
- Produces and sell 10 million of Model T
- His introduction of mass production assembly line methods changed
the manufacturing model
*Note: "Engineer" is a French word meaning innovative or creative
Books & References:
- Doubleday, Ralph H. The Triumph of an Idea: The Story of Henry Ford.
New York: Graves, Doran & Company, Inc., 1934.
My Life and Work
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the
Management Training Courses.
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
::: Management Training Courses in Europe
January 1, 2022.
(C) 1998 - 2022 International Institute of Management, USA.