Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Magazine Empire -
Time, Fortune, Life & Sports Illustrated Magazines (1898-1967)
- Graduates from Yale as the "most brilliant student." & the Editor of
Yale "Daily News" newspaper
- He worked on the Chicago Daily News and then the Baltimore News
- Joins his fellow Yale alumnus Briton Hadden and together they
launch Time, Fortune, Life and Sports Illustrated magazines
- He Joins William Hearst, Lord Beaverbrook, and Lord Thomson as the
media /publishing moguls of their times.
Books & References:
Cort, David. The Sin of Henry R. Luce An Anatomy of Journalism.
Secaucus, NJ: Carol Publishing Group, 1974.
Swanberg, W.A. Luce And His Empire . New York: Scribner, 1972.
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the
Management Training Courses.
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
::: Management Training Courses in Europe
January 1, 2022.
(C) 1998 - 2022 International Institute of Management, USA.