Think Tank. About Us..
Government Courses. Investment
Courses. Corporate Training.
Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Jeff Bezos (Jeffery Bezos)
A Pioneer & Global E- Commerce Giant (1964-Present)
- "I believe we can still be a footnote in the history of e-commerce."
- Graduates from Princeton.
- Youngest vice president at Bankers Trust.
- Senior vice president at D.E. Shaw & Co. where he helped set up one
of the most successful quantitative hedge funds on Wall Street.
- Starts Amazon.com opens for business.
- Amazon.com, Inc. has a market capitalization of over $6 billion
- Survived the dot-com stocks crash in 2000 & turned the first profit
- Becomes the best known online/e-commerce brand in the world. A
Dot-Com icon and inspiration for "Net-preneurs"
Succeeded in creating a strategic competitive advantage by
- Leveraging the low cost of virtual transactions
- Global Internet Marketing Branding
- Building trust in Secure E-Commerce Transactions
- Proper utilization of PR to survive the dot-com confidence crisis
Books & References:
Saunders, Rebecca. Big Shots, Business the Amazon.com Way: Secrets of
the Worlds Most Astonishing Web Business (2nd Edition) . New York: John
Spector, Robert. Amazon.com - Get Big Fast : Inside the Revolutionary
Business Model That Changed the World. New York: Harper Business , 2000.
Back to Management Gurus
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the
Management Training Courses.
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
::: Management Training Courses in Europe
January 1, 2022.
(C) 1998 - 2022 International Institute of Management, USA.