Think Tank About Us
Government Training. Investment Training.
Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
(1941-Present) - Multibillion Dollar
"I'm a brand" (Martha Stewart).
- "My life is my work, my work is my life…I can think about my work
twenty-four hours a day and it's pleasant." (Martha Stewart)
A woman who turned her lifestyle into a multibillion dollar business
- Graduated from Barnard College.
- Gives up modeling.
- Gets a job as a stock broker.
- Starts a catering business.
- Publishes her first book, Entertaining followed by TV shows,
magazines, product endorsement, consultancy, and public speaking.
- Signs up multi-million dollar contract with Kmart.
- Times magazine refers to her as "the guru of good taste."
- Launches Martha Stewart Living magazine.
- Forms Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Becomes chair and C.E.O.
- Becomes an icon of modern culture and one of the richest and most
powerful women in US
Books & References:
Byron, Christopher. Martha Inc.: Martha Inc.: The Incredible Story of
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. New York: John Wiley, 2002.
Back to Management Gurus
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the
Management Training Courses.
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
Management Training Courses in Europe
Last Updated: February
(C) 1998 - 2020 International Institute of Management, USA.