Think Tank. About Us..
Government Courses. Investment
Courses. Corporate Training.
Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
- "Sometimes you have to pay a high price for an opportunity." (Rupert
Rupert Murdoch is one of the best known media barons of the modern
- Complete education at Oxford
- Works are Daily Express newspaper
- Returns to Native Australia to take over from his father at
the helm of the Adelaide News.
He moved on to expand his media empire through a spate of acquisitions
across the globe.
- He branched into movies and television, acquiring 20th Century Fox
and Fox TV in US
- Bought The Times and The Sunday Times, in UK
- Overcame greatest challenge from a bitter battle with the print
- Overcame the a major debt by rescheduling
- Acquiring Star TV in Asia.
- He becomes the first global media emperor
Books & References:
Business the Rupert Murdoch Way: 10 Secrets of the World's Greatest
Ragan, Simon. Rupert Murdoch: A business biography . London: Angus &
Outfoxed - Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
Who is Rupert Murdoch? www.americanprogress.org
Back to Management Gurus
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the
Management Training Courses.
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
::: Management Training Courses in Europe
January 1, 2022.
(C) 1998 - 2022 International Institute of Management, USA.