Think Tank About Us
Government Training. Investment Training.
Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Successful Corporate Raider (1953
- "From time to time the group has a little spare cash, we can put to
use in the stock market," (Vincent Bollore)
- Built $5 billion French transportation and engineering group
- Used spare cash to take majority stake in a big companies in trouble
then shake them and turn them around
- Added to his list corporations such as Lazard Freres an investment
banking group, Peugeot - France second largest car manufacturer, and
Milan investment bank Mediobanca
- The key to success is making management more accountable
Pressure from the World Bank and environmentalists recently led him to
withdraw from his African wood business.
- He is most feared ( by management ) & most loved (by shareholders)
- He is the most successful corporate raider.
Books & References:
Back to Management Gurus
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the
Management Training Courses.
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
Management Training Courses in Europe
Last Updated: February
(C) 1998 - 2020 International Institute of Management, USA.