Think Tank About Us
Government Training. Investment Training.
Management Training Courses: FAQ
Do you have an international academic
- The Institute is licensed by the State of Nevada in USA. The Institute's education and training services is fully recognized by
- Having a state license in US is mandatory, accreditation by an
accrediting association is voluntary.
- Please note that the Institute is a research and
professional training Institute not an academic university. Our management training programs are designed for
executives and their corporate needs, they
are not theoretical academic programs for entry-level high school
students. We do not accept students seeking we does not accept
students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education, or
initial vocational licensing.
- The Institute do not accept or offer college credits from other
universities or Institutes. I
- Although our management training program
body of knowledge might be shared with some other academic programs, all
of our courses
projects have customized and experiential-learning orientation rather than theoretical one.
- The Institute education and training services are recognized by major
governments and corporations. To learn more, please visit
Back to FAQ
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
Management Training Courses in Europe
Last Updated: February
(C) 1998 - 2020 International Institute of Management, USA.