Think Tank. About Us..
Government Courses. Investment
Courses. Corporate Training.
Q: How does the executive
- Each participant has an advisor as opposed to a teacher. The
advisor's role is to help facilitate the participant's professional
learning and development. In part, the advisor serves as a guide, coach
or mentor. Sometimes the advisor will validate participants management
thinking and sometimes s/he will act as an opposition party who will
critique, question and debate their management decision making. In
either case, this is done to help the participants test and develop
their critical thinking, decision making methods and communication
- All courses are a combination of seminars and presentation
materials. They provide a summary of the essential concepts, a selection
of practical case-based readings, and project work with emphasis on
critical thinking, decision making and managerial planning.
- There are no Q&A tests, instead the participant is assigned a
real-world application project such as developing a new strategy or a
business plan for a company of participant's choice.
Course Delivery Method
- Customization Request: Agreeing with the advisor on the learning
focus, course expectations, type of industry/company and assessment
- Reading Assignment: Understanding essential concepts (Knowledge
- Case-study Assignment: Management issues analysis (Learn by example)
- Project Assignment: Real-world best practices application (Knowledge
- Advisor Feedback: Reviewing participants work and providing
improvement advice (Development)
How Long Does It Take?
- For the accelerated classroom option, each course can takes 5 days to complete. A General Management program
takes 3 months.
Back to Management Training Courses
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
::: Management Training Courses in Europe
January 1, 2022.
(C) 1998 - 2022 International Institute of Management, USA.