Aba, Abia, Nigeria
Professional Management Training
Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
The Institute offers government courses, corporate training programs, strategic retreats, group seminars, and executive action-learning workshops. The courses cover the fourteen general management functions, including governance, strategic planning, leadership, operations, finance, accounting, human resources, marketing, sales, management information systems, business law, managerial economics, and project management.
For the full list of seminars and seminars, please visit:
Executive Education Courses
The Professional Training Advantage
Other Seminar Venues
For training venues near you, please visit:
Executive Education Courses in USA and Europe.
International Seminar Venues
Europe, Middle East and Asia
The Executive Action-Learning (EAL) Difference
The management training courses are customized executive action-learning (EAL) workshops with a focus on performance development. The training programs are designed for management candidates, professional managers, entrepreneurs and management consultants. The executive action-learning differs from traditional seminars and training programs in focus, content and delivery. The Institute's EAL training model makes the following major shifts:
- From theoretical education to experiential education
- From passive (listening) to active (doing)
- From teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning
- From generic education to customized training
- From a teaching process to an advisory process
- From memorizing to brainstorming
- From question-based exams to project-based assessments
- From knowledge transfer to knowledge creation
- From competitive learning to collaborative learning