Executive Management Programs
Accelerated Management Workshops
The CEO Performance Program
C-Level Best Executive Practices (From Strategy to Execution)
|Program Methods:||Action Learning Seminar and Workshop|
|Program Venue:||USA West: Las Vegas, NV. Los Angeles, CA. San Francisco, CA. Seattle, WA.
USA East: Chicago, IL. Houston, TX. New York (NYC), NY. Washington, DC. Miami, FL.
Europe: Zurich, Switzerland. Vienna, Austria. London, UK. Kiev, Ukraine.
|Program Duration:||1 Week (3 days seminar + 2 days project)|
|Program Dates:||Executive Education Calendar|
|Program Times:||9:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Group Discounts:||5% for 2 delegates. 10% for 3 or more delegates. Government and non-profit delegates receive up to 15% discount for 4 or more delegates. Valid only for Las Vegas venue.|
|Program Options:||Available on client site for a group of 5 or more delegates. Contact us for customization of training topics and duration or one-to-one coaching.|
|Course Advantage:||Client Testimonials. Training Excellence. CEO Club|
The CEO program is designed for C-Level and senior executives
Note: This program is designed as an advanced training for government and corporate professionals; we do not accept students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education, or initial licensing programs
- Provide an understanding of the CEO's strategic planning and execution frameworks
- Offer experiential analysis of the challenges of CEOs and their executive teams in leading and transforming their organizations
- Share business strategy and executive leadership insights from the world's most successful CEOs and executives
- Explore executive management best practices, tools, and decision-models for building high-performance teams and businesses
- Analyze, plan, and implement advanced and complex business strategies
- Focus on the frameworks, decision-making models and tools needed to formulate and execute successful business strategies
- Learn how to create a performance management system and key performance indicators to align incentives and operations with corporate strategy
- Create a work-based project to help candidates develop strategic initiatives based on their unique set of issues, resources and business environment
The program consists of four modules:
Strategic Management: Strategy Analysis and Formulation
Top Strategy Questions and Challenges. Strategy Management Best Practices and Pitfalls. Strategy Toolkit: Critical analysis of the applications and limitations of popular strategic management practices, models and frameworks, including: Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix Portfolio Analysis (Cash Cows, Dogs, Question Marks, Stars) & (Divest, Invest, Build and Harvest). Strategic Stretch vs. Strategic Fit. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis. Pareto 80/20 principle. Game Theory. Nash Equilibrium. Risk Management. Environment Scanning. Political, Economic, Social, Technology, Environmental and Legal (PESTEL) Analysis. Industry Attractiveness. Industry Structure. Introduction Strategies. Growth Strategies. Maturity Strategies. Decline Strategies. Exit Strategies.
Strategic Performance Management: Strategy Execution via Performance Alignment.
Top Performance Questions and Challenges. Performance Management Best Practices and Pitfalls. Performance Control System (PCS). Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard (BSC). Enterprise Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Enterprise Performance Management Dashboard.
Strategic Executive Leadership: Strategy Execution via People.
Top Leadership Questions and Challenges. Leadership Best Practices and Pitfalls. Leadership Psychology. Leadership Styles and Behaviors. Personality Profiling. Critical Thinking. Decision Making. Organizational Alignment. Management by Objectives. Managing Difficult Behavior. Stakeholder Analysis. Power and Politics. Conflict Management and Negotiation. Managing Workplace Politics. Managerial Ethics. Leadership Insights.
Leading Strategic Change & Performance Management Best Practices
- Critical review of BSC, ISO 9K, Lean Six Sigma (LSS), PMI, EFQM (RADAR) and other business excellence and performance improvement models. Learn how to surpass the limitations of existing business process improvement models using the holistic and integrated change management frameworks of RP-CAO & PD-BOT that covers the five dimensions of government and business organizations including Policy, Processes, People, Budgets and Tools (3P-BT)
- Part 1: Strategy Formulation Framework: RP-CAO (Research > Plan > Communicate > Assess > Optimize) and related key performance management indicators (KPIs)
- Part 2: Strategy Execution via Enterprise Project Management Framework: PD-BOT (Plan > Design > Build > Operate > Transfer) and related key performance management indicators (KPIs) for each phase.
Experiential action learning
25%-50% seminar and 50-75% experiential project work
The development of executive management skills is based on KASAC executive education and management training model
Courseware Content (Customized)
The CEO Performance training courseware includes the following:
Participant's training guide
Subject matter handbook and lecture notes
Executive summary of the subject matter:
Summary of essential concepts and leadership best practices
Examples and case studies
CEO's toolkit (management frameworks, decision-models, and checklists)
Experiential work-based assessment project
Courses By Industry - Optional Customization (For Group Training):
The management seminars and case studies can be customized to each industry, including: government and public sector management, banking, insurance and financial services management, investment and asset management, energy, utilities, oil and gas management, trade and retail management, education management, pharmaceutical, healthcare, hospital management, construction management, real estate management, agriculture and fishery management, food and restaurant management, telecommunication and information technology management, transportation, freight and logistics management, aerospace, automotive, airlines management, hospitality management, tourism, travel and leisure management, media management, and manufacturing management.
Performance Evaluation (Optional)
Performance can be evaluated on the basis of individual or team project deliverables
There are no Q&A exams or tests. Candidates can choose to complete customized experiential work-based projects such as developing a relevant analysis document, management strategy, action plan or a senior management presentation
The program advisor will review the deliverables and provide improvement feedback. The evaluation is a form of management consulting and experiential coaching for performance improvement