Executive Education Site Index
What are you looking for?
Executive Education and Management Seminars .
Management Seminar Venues.
Executive Education Calendar
Short Management Courses.
Advanced Executive Programs. CEO Master Classes.
CEO Seminars. Corporate Training. Government Training Seminar and Seminars. Investment Courses. Strategic Retreats.
Executive Education Courses FAQ.
Executive Education Excellence
CEO Performance Seminar. Leadership Seminar. Business Strategy Seminar. Operation Management Seminar. Finance Seminar. Accounting Seminar. Human Resources (HR) Seminar . IT Management Seminar. Project Management Seminar. Marketing Management Seminar. Sales Management Seminar. Managerial Economics Seminar. Business Law for Managers Seminar. Governance Seminar. Public Policy Innovation Seminar. Investment Management Seminar. Entrepreneurship Seminar.
Global Executive Education.
USA Training Seminars. International Training Seminars.
The U.S. Economy Risks and Strategies 2007-2017
Gross National Well-being and Happiness Index (GNW Index / GNH Index)
Global Gross National Happiness / Well-being (GNH / GNW) Survey
Virtuous and Vicious Economic Cycles Theory
States' Socioeconomic Integrity Theory
How to Evaluate the CEO
How to Evaluate the Board of Directors
The Politics of Failure - Dysfunctional Organizations and Leadership
Executive Action Learning Best Practices
About The Institute
Executive Education and Management Best Practices
Investment. Business. Government
About the International Institute of Management
Thought Leadership and Social Impact
Economic and Investment Strategy. Wellbeing Public Policy. CEO Leadership Strategy.
Advisory Board. Media Coverage. Training Excellence. CEO Club.
International Institute of Management is an executive education and development organization offering accelerated management training programs. executive training courses are designed for senior managers, management consultants, management candidates, and entrepreneurs.
Management seminars subjects include:
Management Best Practices:
Leadership Management, Business Strategy Management, Management Information System (MIS), E-business & E-commerce Management, Marketing Management, Sales Management, Human resources Management, Management Accounting, Finance Management, Investment and capital Management, Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma (6 Sigma), Managerial and Business Economics, Project Management, Business Law and Ethics, Enterprise Knowledge Management (EKM), Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard, Change Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) . Planning, Funding, Finance-Asset-Resource Planning, Cost Containment & Restructuring, Strategy Development Qualitative & Quantitative Research, Product and Service Development, Marketing Advertising, Branding, Positioning, Competition, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Loyalty, Organization, Leadership, and Team Development, Human Resources Policies and Procedures, Operations, Resource Planning, Process Optimization, Infrastructure, Facilities, Procurement, Distribution, Logistics, Outsourcing, Communications, Public Relations, Media Relations, Government Relations, Ethics and Values, Negotiation Dispute Resolution Mediation Arbitration, Litigation, Risk Management, Asset Protection, Globalization/Internationalization, Offshore Business, Why Businesses Fail, Why CEOs Fail, How to start a business, How to Grow A Businesses, Entrepreneurship and Success!
Executive Education and Management Training Subjects Include:
Strategic Management Courses
Value Creation Models & Methods A-Z , What is Value Based Management? What is Performance Management? Why Value Based Management? Strategy, global, planning, Balanced Scorecard Kaplan Norton, Internet, eCommerce, 80/20, Boston matrix, quick-wins, tactics, sustainable competitive advantage, M&A, best practices, implementation, analysis, 3C's model Ohmae, 7 Ps Booms Bitner,ADL Matrix Arthur D. Little, Ansoff Product-Market grid, Acquisition Integration Approaches Haspeslagh Jemison, Boston Consulting Group, BCG Matrix, Blue Ocean Strategy Kim, Business Assessment Array, Competitive Advantage framework, Core Competence Hamel Prahalad, Cost-benefits analysis, Extended Marketing Mix 7P's, Industry Life Cycle, Kaizen philosophy, Learning Organization, Managing for Value, Outsourcing, SWOT analysis, Strategic Alignment Venkatraman, Strategic Intent Hamel Prahalad, Strategic Stakeholder Management, Strategic Triangle Ohmae, Business Intelligence.
Management Accounting Courses
Costs, Expenses and Revenues. Profits and Loss. Break-Even Analysis. Assets and Liabilities. The Balance Sheet. Stocks, Shares, Bonds Earnings and Dividends. Shareholder's Equity. Cash Flow. Debt Control and Debt Collection Period. Taxation. Financial and Performance Ratio Analysis. Public Companies and analysis of annual reports. Decision Making Using Managerial Accounting, Audit and Internal Control, Earnings per Share EPS, EBITDA, IAS International Accounting Standards, GAAP.
Finance Management Courses
Finance, Sources of Funding / Solving Cash Flow Problems. Working Capital Cycle. Financial Instruments, Concepts of value creation, risk and required rates of return, capital budgeting, capital structure and dividend policies. Foreign exchange, currency and derivative markets, currency risk management, international investment and financing decisions, multinational corporate financial decisions. Absorption Costing, Activity Based Costing ABC ABM, Benchmarking, Break-even Point CAPM Capital Asset Pricing Model, Cash Flow, Return on Investment (ROI), Cost-benefits analysis (CBA), Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), Net Present Value NPV, P/E ratio.
E-Business Courses (Management Information Systems)
E-Business, ERP, MRP, CRM, SCM, AIS, KMS, CMS, RAD, E-commerce (B2C and B2B and C2C), Internet, VoIP, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), ITIL, ITSM, ISO 7799, COBIT, ISO FCAPS, TMF FAB
Business Economics Courses
Supply and demand, macroeconomic, Microeconomics, government regulations and law, International business, global digital economy, knowledge economy, Pareto 80/20, Hofstede National Differences.
Operations Management Courses
Total Quality Management (TQM), Just In time (JIT), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics, R&D, Project Management, Portfolio Analysis, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) Hammer Champy, Capability Maturity Model CMM, Risk Management, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Six Sigma, Change Management.
Marketing Management Courses
Marketing, 4Ps, market research, marketing mix, sales, public relations, advertising, brand, e-marketing, competition, sustainable competitive advantage, PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, competitive forces and value chain.
Business Law Courses:
Company law, trade law, intellectual property, copyrights, patent law, professional liability, employment law, tort, finance and investment law, internet and e-commerce law, arbitration, international law.
Success Management Courses
Luck, power, charisma, leadership, balance, self-awareness, self development, achievement and happiness.
For more information check the full list of Management Courses
Training By Industry:
Seminars Customization (For Group Training): The management seminars and case studies can be customized to each industry, including: government and public sector management, banking, insurance and financial services management, investment and asset management, energy, utilities, oil and gas management, trade and retail management, education management, pharmaceutical, healthcare, hospital management, construction management, real estate management, agriculture and fishery management, food and restaurant management, telecommunication and information technology management, transportation, freight and logistics management, aerospace, automotive, airlines management, hospitality management, tourism, travel and leisure management, media management, and manufacturing management.
CEO Club: CEO Networking Events:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operation Officer (COO)
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Executive Vice President (EVP)
- Vice Presidents (VP)
- Board of Directors (BoD)
For more information check CEO Club.
Management Training and CEO Networking Event Venues:
The institute offers government training courses, corporate training courses, strategic retreats, and group seminars in the following cities:USA Training Seminar
- Management Seminars in Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Management Seminars in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Management Seminars in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Management Seminars in San Diego, CA, USA
- Management Seminars in San Jose, CA, USA
- Management Seminars in Seattle, WA, USA
- Management Seminars in Houston, TX, USA
- Management Seminars in Dallas, TX, USA
- Management Seminars in Atlanta, USA
- Management Seminars in Chicago, IL, USA
- Management Seminars in Detroit, MI, USA
- Management Seminars in New York, NY, USA
- Management Seminars in Boston, MA, USA
- Management Seminars in Washington, DC, USA
- Management Seminars in Miami, USA
Canada Training Seminar
- Management Seminars in Toronto, Canada
- Management Seminars in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Management Seminars in Montreal, Canada
- Management Seminars in London, UK
- Management Seminars in Dublin, Ireland
- Management Seminars in Zurich, Switzerland
- Management Seminars in Paris, France
- Management Seminars in Rome, Italy
- Management Seminars in Barcelona, Spain
- Management Seminars in Lisbon, Portugal
- Management Seminars in Vienna, Austria
- Management Seminars in Munich, Germany
- Management Seminars in Stockholm, Sweden
- Management Seminars in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Management Seminars in Oslo, Norway
- Management Seminars in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Management Seminars in Moscow, Russia
- Management Seminars in Kiev, Ukraine
- Management Seminars in Beijing, China
- Management Seminars in Shanghai, China
- Management Seminars in Shenzhen, China
- Management Seminars in Guangzhou, China
- Management Seminars in Macau, China
- Management Seminars in Hong Kong, China
- Management Seminars in Taipei, Taiwan
- Management Seminars in Tokyo, Japan
- Management Seminars in Seoul, South Korea
- Management Seminars in Sydney, Australia
- Management Seminars in Melbourne, Australia
- Management Seminars in Brisbane, Australia
- Management Seminars in Wellington, New Zealand
- Management Seminars in Singapore City, Singapore
- Management Seminars in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Management Seminars in Dubai, UAE
- Management Seminars in Doha, Qatar
- Management Seminars in Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Management Seminars in Istanbul, Turkey
- Management Seminars in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Management Seminars in Beirut, Lebanon
South America Training Seminar
- Management Seminars in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Management Seminars in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Management Seminars in Mexico City, Mexico
- Management Seminars in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Management Seminars in Santiago, Chile
- Management Seminars in Bogota, Colombia
- Management Seminars in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Management Seminars in Nassau, Bahamas
- Management Seminars in Panama City, Panama
- Management Seminars in Lima, Peru
- Management Seminars in Quito, Ecuador
- Management Seminars in Trinidad and Tobago
- Management Seminars in Lagos, Nigeria
- Management Seminars in Abuja, Nigeria
- Management Seminars in Accra, Ghana
- Management Seminars in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
- Management Seminars in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Management Seminars in Gaborone, Botswana
- Management Seminars in Libreville, Gabon
- Management Seminars in Porto-Novo, Benin
- Management Seminars in Yaunde, Cameroon
- Management Seminars in Nairobi, Kenya
- Management Seminars in Luanda, Angola
- Management Seminars in Tunis, Tunisia
- Management Seminars in Cairo, Egypt
For corporate retreats, group discounts or one-to-one senior executive coaching in your area, please contact us
Browse all onsite corporate training venues: Management Training Seminar in USA . Management Training Seminars at International Venues
Feel free to browse our web pages including Management Library, Executive Search, Annual Management Conference, CEO Club and Management Networking Events, Executive Journal and Management Research Awards. Homepage