New York (NYC), NY.
Executive Education Courses
Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
The institute offers government courses, corporate training programs, strategic retreats, group seminars, and executive action-learning workshops in New York City (NYC). The courses cover the fourteen general management functions, including governance, strategic planning, leadership, operations, finance, accounting, human resources, marketing, sales, management information systems, business law, managerial economics, and project management.
List of Executive Education Courses
Executive Education Calendar
- Executive Education Calendar
- For other training dates, please contact us.
The Professional Training Advantage
- 477 Madison Avenue, 6th floor, New York, 10022
- 445 Park Avenue, Manhattan, NY 10022, USA
- 100 Park Avenue, Manhattan, New York City, New York, 10017, USA
- 600 Third Avenue, 2nd floor, Manhattan, New York 10016 , USA
- 101 Avenue of the Americas, SoHo, New York, NY 10013, USA
- 118-35 Queens Blvd #400, Forest Hills, New York 11375, USA
Nearby Hotels (Manhattan)
- Grand Hyatt Grand Central
- Westin New York Grand Central
- Note: You can use Google Maps to search for more nearby hotels
Nearby Hotels (Forest Hills, Qeens)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Queens/Fresh Meadows
- Courtyard by Marriott New York Queens/Fresh Meadows
- Holiday Inn Express New York Queens - Maspeth
Manhattan Nearby Landmarks & Attractions (5-10 minutes walk)
- Grand Central
- Times Square
- United Nations, HQ
- New York Library & Bryant Park
- Empire State Building
- East River
- Central Park South End (15 minutes walk)
Forest Hills Landmarks & Attractions
- New York Hall of Science (10 minutes by car)
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park / Unisphere (10 minutes)
- Shopping Malls (Queens Center, Rego Center, The Shops at Atlas Park) (10 minutes)
- JFK and LaGuardia Airports (15 minutes)
- Manhattan (30 minutes by car or train)
New York City Travel Resources
- NYC Visitor Guide http://www.nyc.com/visitor_guide/
Other Seminar Venues
The Executive Action-Learning (EAL) Difference
The management training courses are customized executive action-learning (EAL) workshops with a focus on performance development. The training programs are designed for management candidates, professional managers, entrepreneurs and management consultants. The executive action-learning differs from traditional seminars and training programs in focus, content and delivery. The Institute's EAL training model makes the following major shifts:
- From theoretical education to experiential education
- From passive (listening) to active (doing)
- From teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning
- From generic education to customized training
- From a teaching process to an advisory process
- From memorizing to brainstorming
- From question-based exams to project-based assessments
- From knowledge transfer to knowledge creation
- From competitive learning to collaborative learning
Executive Education Calendar
Training courses, workshops and seminars are offered during the following months:
- Winter: December, January and February.
- Spring: March, April and May.
- Summer: June, July and August.
- Autumn: September, October and November.
For specific dates, please visit: