Washington, DC, USA
Executive Education Courses
Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
The Institute offers government courses, corporate training programs, strategic retreats, management seminars, and executive action-learning workshops in Washington, DC. The courses cover the fourteen general management functions, including governance, strategic planning, leadership, operations, finance, accounting, human resources, marketing, sales, management information systems, business law, managerial economics, and project management.
List of Executive Education Courses
Executive Education Calendar
The Professional Training Advantage
- 101 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20001
- 601 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC 20004
- Canopy by Hilton Washington DC - The Wharf
- InterContinental Washington D.C. - The Wharf
- Mandarin Oriental Washington, DC.
- Holiday Inn Washington Capitol
- Residence Inn, Washington, DC. Capitol
- Courtyard Washington Capital Hill / Navy Yard
Nearby Landmarks & Attractions
- National Gallery of Art
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- United States Capitol
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- Washington Monument
- Lincoln Memorial
- The Pentagon
- East Potomac Park & Golf Course
- Yards Park Riverfront
- International Spy Museum
- The White House
Washington, DC Airports
- Ronald Reagan Airport (DCA) - ~ 15 minutes to the city center
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) ~ 50 minutes to the city center
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) ~ 60 minutes to the city center
Washington, DC Travel Information
- Washington, DC Travel Guide http://washington.org/
Other Seminar Venues
The Executive Action-Learning (EAL) Difference
The management training courses are customized executive action-learning (EAL) workshops with a focus on performance development. The training programs are designed for management candidates, professional managers, entrepreneurs and management consultants. The executive action-learning differs from traditional seminars and training programs in focus, content and delivery. The Institute's EAL training model makes the following major shifts:
- From theoretical education to experiential education
- From passive (listening) to active (doing)
- From teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning
- From generic education to customized training
- From a teaching process to an advisory process
- From memorizing to brainstorming
- From question-based exams to project-based assessments
- From knowledge transfer to knowledge creation
- From competitive learning to collaborative learning
Executive Education Calendar
Training courses, workshops and seminars are offered during the following months:
- Winter: December, January and February.
- Spring: March, April and May.
- Summer: June, July and August.
- Autumn: September, October and November.
For specific dates, please visit: