Executive Education Courses
Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
The Institute offers government courses, corporate training programs, strategic retreats, group seminars, and executive action-learning workshops in London UK. The courses cover the fourteen general management functions, including governance, strategic planning, leadership, operations, finance, accounting, human resources, marketing, sales, management information systems, business law, managerial economics, and project management.
List of Management Courses in London UK
The training programs are offered monthly from January to December in multiple venues.
The Professional Training Advantage
London Executive Education Venues
- Venue 1: 133 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BX, United Kingdom: Venue 2:
- Venue 3: Lakeside House, 1 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Heathrow, UB11 1BD
- Venue 4: 6-9 The Square, Stockley Park, Heathrow, Uxbridge, UB11 1FW
- Venue 5: 5th Floor, Hyde Park Hayes 3, 11 Millington Road, Hayes, UB3 4AZ
Nearby London Hotels
All group-1 hotels are within 3 km distance from the training venues, 3 km from Heathrow airport and about 15 km to London Hyde Park. Group-2 hotels are within 6 Km from training venues
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel
- Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
- London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
- Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow
- Hotel Mercure London Heathrow
- Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow
- Hotel Novotel London Heathrow Airport
Other Seminar Venues
For other training venues near you, please visit:
The Executive Action-Learning (EAL) Difference
The management training courses are customized executive action-learning (EAL) workshops with a focus on performance development. The training programs are designed for management candidates, professional managers, entrepreneurs and management consultants. The executive action-learning differs from traditional seminars and training programs in focus, content and delivery. The Institute's EAL training model makes the following major shifts:
- From theoretical education to experiential education
- From passive (listening) to active (doing)
- From teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning
- From generic education to customized training
- From a teaching process to an advisory process
- From memorizing to brainstorming
- From question-based exams to project-based assessments
- From knowledge transfer to knowledge creation
- From competitive learning to collaborative learning
The government training courses are designed for public administration professionals and managers working for government agencies, including municipal, city and state governments, civic and community leaders, political leaders, and development agencies. We do not accept students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education, or initial licensing programs.
The duration of the short management courses vary between 2 days to 2 weeks. The duration of the professional development programs vary between 1 to 6 months. The duration of some programs can be customized..