Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
Executive Education Program
C-Level Executive Best Practices
|Program Methods:||Action Learning Seminar and Workshop|
|Program Venue:||USA West: Las Vegas, NV. Los Angeles, CA. San Francisco, CA. Seattle, WA.
USA East: Chicago, IL. Houston, TX. New York (NYC), NY. Washington, DC. Miami, FL.
Europe (Only during the summer-fall): Amsterdam, Barcelona London. Milan. Munich. Paris. Rome. Stockhom. Vienna.
|Program Duration:||2 Weeks (1 week seminar + 1 week project)|
|Program Dates:||Executive Education Calendar|
|Program Times:||9:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Group Discounts:||5% for 2 delegates. 10% for 3 or more delegates. Government and non-profit delegates receive up to 15% discount for 4 or more delegates. Valid only for Las Vegas venue.|
|Program Options:||Available on client site for a group of 5 or more delegates.
For customization of training topics, duration, or one-to-one coaching, please contact us.
|Course Advantage:||Client Testimonials. Training Excellence. CEO Club|
The executive education program is designed for C-level management and senior executives
Note: This program is designed as an advanced training for government and corporate professionals; we do not accept students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education, or initial licensing programs
- Provide an understanding of the CEO leadership and strategic management frameworks
- Offer experiential analysis of the challenges of CEOs and their executive teams in leading and transforming their organizations in a competitive market place
- Explore executive management best practices, tools, and decision-models for building high-performance teams and businesses
- Share business strategy and executive leadership insights from the world's most successful CEOs and executives
- Analyze, plan, and implement advanced and complex business strategies
- Focus on the frameworks, decision-making models, and tools needed to formulate and execute successful business strategies
- Explore ways to gain organizational consensus and align various teams with the new strategy
- Learn how to monitor strategy execution using performance measurement systems
- Create a work-based project to help candidates develop strategic initiatives based on their unique set of issues, resources and business environment
The program consists of 2 modules:
Management Leadership (3-5 days)
Strategic Management (5-7 days)
Module 1: Executive Leadership Best Practices
Executive Leadership Experience:
Top CEO Leadership Questions and Challenges
Executive Leadership Science: Leadership Psychology. Leadership Styles and Behaviors. Personality Profiling. Critical Thinking. Decision Making. Organizational Psychology and Behavior. Motivation Theories. Social Animal. Hygiene Factors Theory. Contingency Approach. Path-Goal Theory. Expectancy Theory. Equity Theory. Tournament Theory. Hierarchy of Needs. Management by Objectives. Learning Organizations. Theory X, Theory Y and Theory Z. Organization Culture.
Executive Leadership Skills: Transformational Leadership. Charismatic Leadership. Change Management. Managing Executive Politics. Organizational Alignment. Self-Awareness. Emotional Intelligence. Relationship Management. Conflict Management and Negotiation. Managerial Ethics. Executive Networking. Performance Management.
Module 2: Strategic Management Best Practices
- Top CEO Strategy Questions and Challenges. Strategic Planning. Strategy Best Practices and Pitfalls. Business Strategy Toolkit. Strategy Formulation. Strategy Implementation and Strategy Evaluation Framework.
- Critical analysis of the applications and limitations of popular strategic management practices, models and frameworks, including: Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard (Kaplan & Norton). Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix. Portfolio Analysis (Cash Cows, Dogs, Question Marks, Stars) & (Divest, Invest, Build and Harvest). Strategic Stretch vs. Strategic Fit. Cost/Benefit Analysis (CBA). Profit Pool Analysis. Value Chain Analysis (VCA). Scope. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis. Competitive Benchmarking. Product Life Cycle (PLC). Core Competencies. Critical Success Factors (CSF). Game Theory. Nash Equilibrium. Scenario Planning. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Sustainable Competitive Advantage. Risk Management. Trends Probability and Impact. Organization Design. Organizational lifecycle. Strategic Business Units (SBU). Change Management. Natural Law. Gap Analysis. Business Drivers. Environment Scanning. Political, Economic, Social, Technology, Environmental and Legal (PESTEL) Analysis. Industry Attractiveness. Industry Structure. Introduction Strategies. Growth Strategies. Maturity Strategies. Decline Strategies. Exit Strategies. Industry Rivalry. Entry Threats. Supplier Power. Buyer Power. Threat of Substitutes. Competitive Intelligence. Strategic Group Matrix. Competitive Positions. Sources of Competitive Information. Competitor Profiling. Strategic Planning Framework. D aveni's Hyper-competition. Co-opetition. McKinsey's 7-S Strategy Framework. Decision Trees. Growth Vector Analysis (GVA). Experience Curve Strategy. McKinsey G.E. Business Screen. Governance. Strategic Alignment. Hierarchy of Objectives. Performance Control System (PCS). Stakeholder Analysis. Power and Politics. Organization & System Design. Business Model. Pareto 80/20. Sustainable Competitive Advantage. 3C's Model Strategic Triangle (Ohmae). 7 Ps (Booms Bitner). ADL Strategic Condition Matrix (Arthur D. Little). Product-Market Grid (Ansoff). Innovation as Blue Ocean Strategy (Kim & Maubourgne). Core Competence (Hamel, Prahalad), Marketing Mix 4P's. Strategic Stakeholder Management.
Experiential action learning
25%-50% seminar and 50-75% experiential project work
The development of executive management skills is based on KASAC executive education and management training model
Courseware Content (Customized)
The Executive Leadership training courseware includes the following:
Participant's training guide
Subject matter handbook and lecture notes
Executive summary of the subject matter:
Summary of essential concepts and executive best practices
Examples and case studies
CEO's toolkit (management frameworks, decision-models, and checklists)
Experiential work-based assessment project
Courses By Industry - Optional Customization (For Group Training):
The management seminars and case studies can be customized to each industry, including: government and public sector management, banking, insurance and financial services management, investment and asset management, energy, utilities, oil and gas management, trade and retail management, education management, pharmaceutical, healthcare, hospital management, construction management, real estate management, agriculture and fishery management, food and restaurant management, telecommunication and information technology management, transportation, freight and logistics management, aerospace, automotive, airlines management, hospitality management, tourism, travel and leisure management, media management, and manufacturing management.
Performance Evaluation (Optional)
Performance can be evaluated on the basis of individual or team project deliverables
There are no Q&A exams or tests. Candidates can choose to complete customized experiential work-based projects such as developing a relevant analysis document, management strategy, action plan or a senior management presentation
The program advisor will review the deliverables and provide improvement feedback. The evaluation is a form of management consulting and experiential coaching for performance improvement
||Executive Program Registration|