Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
Strategic Leadership Seminar
Strategy Execution &
Enterprise Change Management Through
|Program Methods:||Action Learning Seminar and Workshop|
USA West: Las Vegas, NV. Los Angeles, CA. San Francisco, CA. Seattle, WA.
USA East: Chicago, IL. Houston, TX. New York (NYC), NY. Washington, DC. Miami, FL.
Europe: (Only during summer-fall) Amsterdam. Barcelona. London. Milan. Munich. Paris. Rome. Stockholm. Vienna. Warsaw.
|Program Duration:||1 Week (25-50% seminar + 50-75% project)|
|Program Dates:||Executive Education Calendar|
|Program Times:||9:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Group Discounts:||Government and non-profit delegates receive up to 5% for 2 delegates. 10% for 3 or more delegates. Valid only for Las Vegas venue.|
|Program Options:||Available on client site for a group of 5 or more delegates.
For customization of training topics, duration, or one-to-one coaching, please contact us.
|Course Advantage:||Client Testimonials. Training Excellence. CEO Club|
The executive education program is designed for C-level executives and senior managers.
Note: This program is designed as an advanced training for government and corporate professionals; we do not accept students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education, or initial licensing programs
- Provide an understanding of the strategic leadership frameworks, best practices, and potential pitfalls
- Offer experiential analysis of the challenges of the senior executive teams in leading and transforming their organizations
- Explore executive leadership best practices, tools, and decision-models for building high-performance teams and organizations
- Share executive leadership insights from the world's most successful CEOs and government leaders
- Explore ways to gain organizational consensus and align various teams with new strategic initiatives
- Learn how to monitor strategy execution using performance measurement systems and key performance indicators
- Create a work-based project to help candidates develop strategic initiatives based on their unique set of issues, resources and business environment
The program consists the following 2 modules:
Strategic Management Framework
Executive Leadership Best Practices
Module 1: Strategic Management Framework
- Top CEO Strategy Questions and Challenges. Strategic Planning. CEO Strategy Toolkit: Strategy Analysis, Design, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation Framework.
- Critical analysis of the applications and limitations of popular strategic management practices, models and frameworks.
Module 2: Executive Leadership Best Practices
Executive Leadership Experience:
Top Strategic Leadership Questions and Challenges
Leading Strategic Change & Performance Management Best Practices
Executive Leadership Science: Self-Awareness. Personality Profiling. Managing Difficult People. Leadership Psychology. Leadership Styles and Behaviors. Leadership Decision Making. Organizational Psychology and Behavior. Motivation Psychology. Emotional Intelligence.
Executive Leadership Skills: Relationship Management. Overcoming Resistance to Change. Managing Workplace Politics. Organizational Alignment. Conflict Management and Negotiation. Managerial Ethics.
Experiential action learning
50% seminar and 50% experiential project work
The development of executive management skills is based on KASAC executive education and management training model
Courseware Content (Customized)
The Executive Leadership training courseware includes the following:
Participant's training guide
Subject matter handbook and lecture notes
Executive summary of the subject matter:
Summary of essential concepts and executive best practices
Examples and case studies
C-level leadership toolkit (management frameworks, decision-models, and checklists)
Experiential work-based assessment project
Courses By Industry - Optional Customization (For Group Training):
The management seminars and case studies can be customized to each industry, including: government and public sector management, banking, insurance and financial services management, investment and asset management, energy, utilities, oil and gas management, trade and retail management, education management, pharmaceutical, healthcare, hospital management, construction management, real estate management, agriculture and fishery management, food and restaurant management, telecommunication and information technology management, transportation, freight and logistics management, aerospace, automotive, airlines management, hospitality management, tourism, travel and leisure management, media management, and manufacturing management.
Performance Evaluation (Optional)
Performance can be evaluated on the basis of individual or team project deliverables
There are no Q&A exams or tests. Candidates can choose to complete customized experiential work-based projects such as developing a relevant analysis document, management strategy, action plan or a senior management presentation
The program advisor will review the deliverables and provide improvement feedback. The evaluation is a form of management consulting and experiential coaching for performance improvement
||Executive Program Registration|