Papua, New Guinea
Executive Education Courses
Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
The Institute offers professional management training, custom government and corporate development programs, strategic retreats, group seminars, and executive action-learning workshops in key cities in North and South America.
The executive education and corporate action-learning services cover the fourteen general management functions, including governance, policy, strategic planning, leadership, operations, finance, accounting, human resources, marketing, sales, management information systems, business law, managerial economics, and project management.
The government training courses are designed for public administration professionals and managers working for government agencies, including municipal, city and state governments, civic and community leaders, political leaders, and development agencies.
The duration of the short training courses vary between 3 days to 2 weeks. The duration of the professional development programs vary between 1 to 6 months. The duration of some programs can be customized to client needs.
The training programs are offered monthly from January to December in multiple venues.
List of Executive Education Courses
The Professional Training Advantage
The Executive Action-Learning (EAL) Difference
The management training courses are customized executive action-learning (EAL) workshops with a focus on performance development. The training programs are designed for management candidates, professional managers, entrepreneurs and management consultants. The executive action-learning differs from traditional seminars and training programs in focus, content and delivery. The Institute's EAL training model makes the following major shifts:
- From theoretical education to experiential education
- From passive (listening) to active (doing)
- From teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning
- From generic education to customized training
- From a teaching process to an advisory process
- From memorizing to brainstorming
- From question-based exams to project-based assessments
- From knowledge transfer to knowledge creation
- From competitive learning to collaborative learning
Executive Education Calendar
Training courses, workshops and seminars are offered during the following months:
- Winter: December, January and February.
- Spring: March, April and May.
- Summer: June, July and August.
- Autumn: September, October and November.
For specific dates, please contact us.
Other Course Venues:
For the full list of seminars offered in a city near you, please visit: