Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Chrysler Turnaround Icon (1924-Present)
- Joins Ford as a trainee engineer.
- Becomes sales manager.
- Introduces a revolutionary finance plan called the "56 for '56."
- Becomes president of Ford.
- Introduced the Ford Mustang and revitalized Ford Motors after the death of the first Henry Ford
- Fired by Henry Ford II, after an internal power struggle
- Becomes chairman and C.E.O. of Chrysler.
- Revitalize Chrysler and Writes out Chrysler's $813 million federal debt.
- Retires from Chrysler.
- Starts E.V. Global Motors.
Books & References:
- Iacocca, Lee, with William Novak. Iacocca An Autobiography . New York: Bantam Books, 1984.
- Wyden, Peter. The Unknown Iacocca. New York: Morrow, 1987.
Back to Management Gurus
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the Executive Education Courses.