Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Successful Corporate Raider (1953
- "From time to time the group has a little spare cash, we can put to use in the stock market," (Vincent Bollore)
- Built $5 billion French transportation and engineering group
- Used spare cash to take majority stake in a big companies in trouble then shake them and turn them around
- Added to his list corporations such as Lazard Freres an investment banking group, Peugeot - France second largest car manufacturer, and Milan investment bank Mediobanca
- The key to success is making management more accountable
- Pressure from the World Bank and environmentalists recently led him to withdraw from his African wood business.
- He is most feared ( by management ) & most loved (by shareholders)
- He is the most successful corporate raider.
Books & References:
Back to Management Gurus
Executive Education and Management Training
- The institute researchs, develops, and disseminates management-best-practices and learned-lessons from leading CEOs and Management Gurus. For advanced executive education and management training courses, please visit the Executive Education Courses.