Executive Education Courses
Seminars. Workshops. MasterClasses.
|Training Methods:||Action Learning Seminar and Workshop|
|Course Venue:||USA West: Las Vegas, NV. Los Angeles, CA. San Francisco, CA. Seattle, WA.
USA East: Chicago, IL. Houston, TX. New York (NYC), NY. Washington, DC. Miami, FL.
|Course Duration:||5 Days (2 days seminar + 3 days project)|
|Course Dates:||Executive Education Courses Calendar|
|Course Times:||9:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Group Discounts:||5% for 2 delegates. 10% for 3 or more delegates. Government and non-profit delegates receive up to 15% discount for 4 or more delegates. Valid only for Las Vegas venue.|
|Course Options:||Available on client site for a group of 5 or more delegates.
For customization of training topics, duration, or one-to-one coaching, please contact us.
|Course Advantage:||Client Testimonials. Training Excellence. CEO Club. Thought Leadership|
This corporate governance training course is designed for private sector board members and public sector commission boards responsible for the oversight of the C-level executives in managing their organizations
Note: This course is designed as an advanced training for government and corporate professionals; we do not accept students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education, or initial licensing programs.
- Provide 360-degree view of the governance and oversight function of the board of directors and public sector commission members.
- Review corporate governance frameworks, best practices, decision-making models, and analysis
- Overview of corporate governance
- Corporate governance functions
- Corporate governance pillars (principles)
- An effective corporate governance organization chart
- Agency, role and duties of the board of directors
- Why companies and leadership fail? (governance pitfalls)
- Enron Fraud, Failure and Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Core governance policy components
- Strategy and policy mapping
- The politics of policy-making
- Why corporate policies fail?
- ESG (Environmental, Societal and Governance) Initiatives
- Key success factors (governance best practices)
- Project (optional): Draft a governance policy and compliance statements
Experiential action learning
25%-50% seminar and 50-75% experiential project work
The development of executive management skills is based on KASAC executive education and management training model
The Corporate Governance courseware includes the following:
Participant's training guide
Subject matter handbook and lecture notes
Executive summary of the subject matter:
Summary of essential concepts and leadership best practices
Examples and case studies
The board of directors toolkit (management frameworks, decision-models, and checklists)
Experiential work-based assessment project
Performance can be evaluated on the basis of individual or team project deliverables
There are no Q&A exams or tests. Candidates can choose to complete customized experiential work-based projects such as developing a relevant analysis document, management strategy, action plan, or a senior management presentation
The course advisor will review the deliverables and provide improvement feedback. The evaluation is a form of management consulting and experiential coaching for performance improvement
Governance Strategy Course
|Training Course Registration|