Career @ the International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With UsInternship: Marketing & PR Trainee: (Earn While Learn Position)
|Location:||Worldwide||Education:||Associate/Bachelor degree (business/marketing/communication)|
|Status:||Contractor with employment and partnership option||Experience:||Recent graduate|
> $18K / year
> $30K paid management training tuition
> 5% Uncapped commission
> Legal work permit / visa
> Background and reference check
> Valid driver's license
> No criminal history
Primary Requirements/Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- This position is a
preparation for a marketing manager role. - training will
- Develop and implement all sales/marketing plans
- Compile and analyze client feedback, and make recommendations to improve customer focus, training, brand standards execution, growth, sales and profits, and achieve operational excellence.
- Support the Institute consultants, ensuring that they maximize their services' sales growth and profits, while operating in accordance to the brand expectations and their consulting agreements.
- Work will be distributed on marketing (20%), media and public relations (20%), partnering and alliances (20%), and sales support (40%)
- Experience creating and executing direct marketing and media campaigns
- Communications program development, including trade show planning, media coordination, online marketing and collateral development including press releases, articles and monthly newsletters
- Develop and maintain an ongoing liaison between IIM and its partners around the world
- Proficiency in presenting to small and small sized groups, one-on-one consultative selling and prospecting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, computer and negotiation skills.
- Manage the development and ongoing operation of the corporate Web site, including content, features, and presentation, as well as on-line marketing campaigns and product/service launches.
- Develop web-based campaigns. The individual will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of Pay-Per-Click search engine optimization and placements and manage online affiliate programs.
- Conduct/monitor, analyze and research competitor public relations and promotional initiatives.
- Maintain accurate records and submit timely reports.
- Help build IIM brand via international and national media and public relations.
Establish and maintain media relationships with target top-tier editors for local/national/international business press.
- Respond to media queries and connect them to content experts, as appropriate, providing basic program information, arranging interviews, preparing spokespersons, researching complex questions and/or formulating appropriate program responses
- Develop integrated public relations and marketing programs; Engage analysts, schedule tours, and other media events;
- Manage tours, editorial calendars and interviews.
- Packaging press releases, photographs, audio clips and motion video attractively, in order to get the attention of news editors.
- Participation in VIP visits and photography supervision.
- Developing and planning public relations events.
- Drive editorial story planning, writing and pitching to both domestic and international press as well as all necessary reporter follow-up efforts (fact finding, quote development/approval, executive interview coordination, etc).
- Performance/rewards will be based on the number of positive articles, quotes, and reviews placed in leading media outlets, number of leads generated and number of new partners established
- Willing to learn, career focused, professional demeanor, strong personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and external issues and contacts
- Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a 1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries, positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k) retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations, professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career (at) iim-edu.org
Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.