Career @ International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With UsIntern - Business Development Associate: (Earn While Learn Position)
|Location:||Worldwide positions||Education:||Min. business related associate degree|
|Status:||Contractor with future employment opportunity||Experience:||recent graduate|
> $18K /year
> $30K Fully Paid Management Education Tuition
> 5% Uncapped commission
> Legal work permit
> Background and reference check
> Valid driver's license
> No criminal history
Primary Requirements/Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- This position is a preparation for a future business development manager position -training will be provided
- Professional demeanor, strong personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills and professional ethics are must.
- Follow-up on direct mail campaign with phone call, generate, qualify and follow up on leads.
- Build strong relationships with The Institute's partners and associates
- Proficiency in presenting to small and small sized groups, one-on-one consultative selling and prospecting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Promote and sell service offering
- Maintain and increase personal knowledge of applicable services and products via training, documentation and self-study
- Perform all sales administrative and related functions as required
- Performance will be based on revenues and the number of new client from direct contacts efforts
- Having a strong market connection and database of major clients is highly preferred
- An entrepreneur who understands what it takes to work a startup environment and is focused on business results
- Willing to learn, career focused, professional demeanor, strong personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and external issues and contacts
- Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a 1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries, positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k) retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations, professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career (at) iim-edu.org
- Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.