Think Tank About Us
Government Training. Investment Training.
Management Hall of Fame
Most Respected Management Gurus
Hathaway - The Oracle of Investing (1930-Present)
"The market will pay better to entertain than educate." (Warren Buffett)
- "I violated the Noah rule: Predicting rain doesn't count; building
arks does. I consequently let Berkshire operate with a dangerous level
of risk." (Warren Buffett) - when he lost 2.4 Billion in one year.
- Graduates from Columbia University
- Acquires Berkshire Hathaway
- Berkshire Hathaway buys National Indemnity Company and National Fire
& Marine Insurance Company.
- Winds up investment partnership to concentrate on Berkshire.
- Buys major stake in McDonald's.
- Acquires GEICO, the sixth-largest U.S. automobile insurer.
- Buys Executive Jet Corporation.
- His stock selection and long-term investment made outperformed the
Standard & Poor's 500 index for 33 of its 37 years
- Unlike many of his peer he did not ride the wave of high-tech bubble
and was not affect by it.
- He is an icon for stock selection and long-term investments and one
of the most influential financial people in the world
Books & References:
- Lowenstein, Roger. Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist
Back to Management Gurus
Management Training Courses.
Management Training Calendar
3 to 5 Days Short Executive Seminars and 1 to12 Months Advanced Management Programs
Management Training Courses in USA
Management Training Courses in Europe
Last Updated: February
(C) 1998 - 2020 International Institute of Management, USA.